ab Chasing Kate: I think my father...

Friday, June 22, 2007

I think my father...

is trying to tell me something about my travel plans when I'm finished.

Begin Lecture........ This is not a reason to spend all of your PeaceCorp wages (actually, it occurred to me to tell you that the IRS would take 30% of your income, because of some dubious foreign work rule, so that you would save some of your earnings). You know you will have a place to stay and food, when you get home (good Daddy - peroigies), but you are on your own for the rest, including clothes, entertainment and a car. I know this may sound a little harsh, but it is fair and we will get off on the right foot if we all know the ground rules way in advance of your return. However, we won't serve sheep fat and if you remember, all of the toilets are located in the house and there is plenty of hot running water.......End Lecture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home